- Verify program: station time, watering start times, watering days schedule, current time, current day, water budget and rain delay.
- Check valve common wire for proper connection.
- Check fuse or breaker if your timer has one.
- Ensure rain sensor (if installed) is properly connected and functioning properly. If rain sensor is not installed, ensure the SENSOR SWITCH is in BYPASS position.
- Disconnect power to controller for 1 minute. Reconnect power and reprogram.
- Install fresh 9-volt alkaline battery.
- Verify that all start times are not in use by other programs.
- Verify watering start times, current time and watering days schedule.
- Check station times and water budget.
- Check for Manual mode; place dial in Run position.
- Disconnect valve wire. If still on, valve malfunction is indicated.
- Check for manual bleed closure at valve.
- Ensure dial is not in Rain/Off position or Rain Delay mode active.
- Verify program: station time, watering start times, watering days schedule, current time, current day and water budget.
- Make sure common wire and valve wire are correctly connected.
- If using a rain sensor, check sensor.
- Check for blown fuse. Replace if necessary.
- Too many program start times set. Check each program to determine the number of start times assigned and remove as necessary.